INDOOR TENNIS GENERAL INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PSTC is a private club that offers limited memberships for its winter tennis program.
2. The indoor season begins on October XX, 2019 and ends on April XX, 2020.
3. Our hours of operation are 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM Mon - Sat, and 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Sundays.
4. Summer PSTC members have no fee for winter membership, and this current membership allows members to purchase clinics, lessons, early bird time, contract time, and "spot" time. Junior players who are part of family memberships have no winter membership fee.
5. The cost for an adult winter membership for non-summer members is $XXX for the 2019-20 winter season and allows the member to purchase clinics, lessons, early bird time, contract time, and "spot" time. Membership dues for junior players are included in the program fees paid by (or for) the junior player.
6. For individual contract and spot time play, there must be one PSTC member on the court at all times. Other players on the court who are not already PSTC members may join as full winter members, or may pay a $25 fee to allow for play throughout the winter in that time slot. Alternatively, they may play as a guest for $5 each time they play. Announced guests are always welcome. Guests are announced by a payment in advance or at the conclusion of the tennis activity. A written note or email on the day of the tennis activity with approval to charge the accompanying member also serves as a guest announcement.
7. Unannounced guests are subject to a $15 guest fee to be paid by the accompanying member. Unannounced guests are discovered by use of court monitoring and cameras.
8. Payments can be made by mailing a check or in-person at the club. Checks, cash and credit cards are accepted. Please note all credit card transactions incur a 3% service charge.
9. We are open DAILY during the indoor season but close at 2 PM on the following holidays: Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. We are CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day, and open at noon on New Years Day.
10. Emergency Weather Conditions:
A) If Montgomery County Schools are CLOSED, our early bird AND morning session programs are CANCELLED. We will determine the feasibility of conducting our afternoon and evening programs during the course of the day. Please check the website for information updates on these inclement weather days.
B) If Montgomery County Schools announce a TWO HOUR DELAY, our early bird program is CANCELLED. We will still plan on having all other activities for that day.
C) On weekends with inclement weather, please check the website for announcements about our programs.